Can you believe it? I’m experiencing the same feeling as yesterday, the day before and the day before that. I want to put off – practically everything:
- Taking my car in. It has another recall. I do hate deciding when and phoning for an appointment.
- Clearing my desk and the piles in the basement. I grow instantly tired and sleepy with the thought. I have nightmares thinking about Income Tax time and rounding up all the paper stuff.
- Writing but here I am, out of habit, tap, tapping out my anguish.
- Updating my will even though I am getting older by the minute.
- My life – what do I want to do with the rest of it?
That’s just the tip of the iceberg as they say. Right this moment I want to close my eyes and make everything disappear. Since I don’t know any magic, I’ll just tap and sip my tea. Maybe that will be magic enough. I wouldn’t mind some toast and jam later. I’ve worked off my lunch walking and talking with God at the park. It’s a windy afternoon, but I had my Linda Lundstrom parka on. The hood blocked the wind well. I was snug as a bug. The fur baby and I did 3 laps around the park. We had good company, too, the two legged and four-legged kind.
Well, I guess this is enough putting off. I best get at the toast and jam. Otherwise it’ll be supper time. I did set up an appointment for Tuesday morning to get some pointers on my new Bernina sewing machine. It has alot of gizmo on it. I should learn how to operate it properly and not by gosh and darn.
2 thoughts on “PUTTING OFF WHATEVER I CAN”
Bravo, look at all you’ve accomplished! Up, dressed, out in the freezing fresh air with Sheba, appointments …I’m sure you made lunch, tapping !!!! I’m exhausted from your day😂
Thanks, Terry. Appreciate your perspective.