STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT

P1040304

I remember a time when we were strangers in the night.

The night was dark but the moon and stars were bright.  They lit up the sky and the world for us.  We took the challenge and followed the path.  We rediscovered who we were and are to each other.

It felt strange.  There was no choice.  Our script was already written.  We had to play our parts.  We did not forget the past and the other players.  They added challenge, richness and texture to our lives.

The play is still on for it’s a part of God’s grand scheme.

100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

22 Responses to STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT

1. andy1076 says:

We are but humble children under god’s eyes, What lessons we wouldn’t learn if we saw all his plans in our eyes huh? 🙂

2. ruchira says:

humble take but loved it 🙂

3. It’s beautifully written and even though I don’t personally believe our scripts are written for us, you manage to put it across in a very poignant manner.

4. We all are playing our parts, well said. Nice take on the prompt.

5. Can we fight with destiny ? Perfect take on the prompt Lily 🙂

6. Sweet rendering, Lilly. 🙂

7. That’s brilliant and well narrated:)

8. Loved this! I believe that our scripts are already written..:)

9. nabanita says:

Destiny carries us forth! beautiful…

10. Kalpana Solsi says:

The script is already written but we have to enact our roles to our best. nice read.

11. All the world’s a stage! Well written!

12. aayeshahakim says:

God’s grand scheme, indeed 🙂

13. menons129 says:

Whatever God has written for us is bound to happen. Nicely expressed.