It’s so easy to let moments, minutes and hours slip away on me. This morning I am practicing discipline not to do that. So here I am, fresh from a good night’s sleep to count my morning blessings.
- I always look forward to waking up in the morning when I go to bed each night. I am excited to see the sunrise and light up my sunroom.
- The sun came out at 6:30 this morning though the clouds hid it shortly after.
- The greenhouse is lush with abundance. There’s cucumbers and bitter melons hanging on the vine. Some of the pepper plants have reached the ceiling. There are peppers to be picked. I harvested 2 ripe Black Krim tomatoes for breakfast.
- I am enjoying my morning cup of tea with ginger.
- I am grateful that I have the strength to get up, dress up and show up and that I can live up to my word.