- It’s Friday and time for another tale of 100 words on the Friday Fictioneers. Our host is Rochelle Wisoff-Fields of Addicted to Purple. This week’s photo prompt is courtesy of Kent Bonham. I found it quite a challenge. Do not judge me too harshly but I do welcome constructive critiques.
- Skip, skip, skip to my Lou, Skip to my Lou, my darlin’
- Mary sang as she skipped along. She had everything she was supposed to bring to the Brownie meeting – the grass, leaf and dandelion. Brown Owl would be so proud of her.
- Flies in the buttermilk, shoo, fly, shoo
- She lifted her right leg, ready for another skip. Down she went! Her face in the gravel, she tasted blood and dirt. Her red popsicle, now grey and pebbly laid inches away.
- She lifted her head and saw her nemesis pedalling furiously away. She shook her fist at him.