I recently received a subscribed email from a writer to make a list of ten things I’ve learned lately. It seemed to be a good exercise so I am rising to the challenge.
1. Nothing is as it seems so I will not take anything for granted.
2. My dog, Sheba, is a human being. 🙂
3. This, too, shall pass.
4. Things are difficult because we choose to make them so.
5. I am bigger than I think. I am not invisible.
6. Life is a circle so do not burn any bridges behind you. What goes around, comes around.
7. Friends and connectedness are the aroma of coffee in the morning.
8. I do love work, but work is not me.
9. Every question does not need or have any answer.
10. I need not fix everything that is broken. Some things fix themselves.